THE NEW BENCHMARK FOR SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRIAL DIGITAL WALLPAPER PRINTING
For quality demanding Industrial Wallpaper Printers the Alpha product line provides the highest productivity, process stability and profitability because of Durst‘s pixel-to-output approach bringing together:
- excellent machinery,
- sustainable ink technologies,
- application know-how and
- optimized software.
For uncoated and coated papers, non-wovens and textured substrates!
DRIVING YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE DURST ALPHA WALLPAPER EDITION
- The new MATT finish with ODORLESS water based Pigment ink
- Natural look and feel
- Printing on Textured Wallpaper
- Best Effects looking from different perspectives
- Color Consistency
- No shading from left to right
- On-demand printing
- Full design flexibility
- E-commerce integration possible
- Real industrial printing solution
- Meeting highest standards (GOTS 6.0)
- ECO PASSPORT compliant inks
- Minimum stock and waste
- Unmatched productivity (24/7 use)
- Color and material shape consistency
- Very rare service interventions
- Unmatched cost efficiency
- Printing all with one equipment!
- Looking for new opportunities and customers
SUPERMULTIPASSTM TECHNOLOGY: LEADING QUALITY LEVELS
CONSTANT TEMPERATURE AND INK CIRCULATION
The constant temperature control of the inks result in a constant viscosity, exact drop sizes, and controlled image build-up. The ink circulation in all ink circuits ensures that the printheads are always ready.
SYMMENTRICAL COLOR ARRANGEMENT
The symmetrical arrangement of the 8 printing inks means that the same sequences of colors are printed in both printing directions. This prevents color banding and increases the printing speed compared to an asymmetrical printhead arrangement.
DURST ADVANCED STROKE CONTROL
DASC is a stepless (overlapping) pass control system, which calculate the drop placement according to the material and design while considering drying times. This allows streak-free images to be printed at up to 80% higher production speeds.
AVERAGE OUTPUT PER DAY: 1500 ROLLS *1
*1 10,03m ROLLS - USING FULL AUTOMATED ALPHA WALLPAPER EDITION
*2 DEPENDING ON DESIGN AND SUBSTRATE
ADVANTAGE OF THE DURST ALPHA PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
… compared to other digital scanning printers
… compared to analog printing techniques
DRIVING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THE WALLPAPER AND TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Water reduction potential of up to 64% compared to analog processes*
”…digital textile printing saved more than 40 billion liters of water in 2018…”
Energy reduction potential of up to 57% compared to analog processes*
“…a lot of international brands and buyers are now asking for digital printing because they see this as a green process…”
Ekansh Jain, Director of Bliss Impex
Waste reduction potential of up to 85% compared to analog processes*
“…sustainability is something that we have built our business on…”
Michael Jones, CEO of Spoonflower
Digital Wallpaper Printing with Durst Alpha Pigment Ink improves your ecological footprint:
- Durst Alpha Pigment Ink can be used universally in the wallpaper and textile sector
- Durst Alpha Pigment Ink meets the highest standards and brand requirements for sustainability and optimize your production’s ecological footprint
- The Alpha series and its inks are certified according to all relevant standards
E-COMMERCE INTEGRATION AND MODERN WORKFLOWS
In line with the pixel-to-output strategy of Durst, the Alpha series can be fully integrated into e-commerce solutions such as the Durst SmartShop:
Durst Alpha Series: What If?
What if there were no more "What Ifs"? Then you found Durst and the Durst Alpha Series for industrial wallpaper printing.